Whenever the consent of adjoining or neighboring owners is required as a prerequisite to the conduct of any business or occupation, or the location of any establishment, such consents must be obtained by securing the necessary signatures to a written consent petition. Such petition shall be filed with the Village Clerk when signed.
Consents once given and filed shall not be withdrawn, and such petitions need not be renewed for the continuous conduct of the same business, whether by the same proprietor or not. (1970 Code §175)