Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The placement of a well for the exploration for or the production of oil or gas is prohibited in the following zoning districts unless otherwise specifically excepted herein:
(1) R-1, Single-Family Residential;
(2) R-2, Single-Family Residential;
(3) R-3, Single-Family Residential;
(4) D, Residential Duplex District;
(5) MF-18, Multi-Family 18;
(6) LR, Local Retail;
(7) OP, Office Professional;
(8) C, Commercial; and
(9) I-M, Industrial and Manufacturing.
(B) Exception. The placement of a well for the exploration for or the production of oil, gas or other minerals may be allowed by conditional use permit only in I-M Industrial and Manufacturing areas.
(Ord. 618, passed 3-20-2006) Penalty, see § 155.99