Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Every application for the regulatory license required by this chapter shall be upon a form approved by the Manager and shall be filed with the Town Clerk. Every application shall be made under oath and shall contain the following information:
(1) The name, age and residence of all interested parties;
(2) The address of the premises where the business shall be located;
(3) The proposed hours of operation of the business;
(4) A complete statement of all criminal convictions of all interested parties;
(5) Dimensions of land owned or controlled by the applicant as premises for the business;
(6) A description of any other business to be operated on the same premises or any adjoining premises owned or controlled by the applicant; and
(7) A statement of any prior revocations of a license of any interested party to operate a computer gaming establishment or similar business in any jurisdiction.
(B) An application fee as may be determined from time to time (the current schedule of costs and fees are on file with the Town Clerk) shall be paid to and collected by the Town Clerk to cover the cost of processing the application when an application for a license required by § 115.10 is submitted.
(C) (1) The Town Clerk shall, within 5 business days, transmit a copy of the application for a license required by § 115.10 to the Police Department for an investigative report, to the Building Inspector to determine compliance with all building regulations and to the Zoning Enforcement Officer to determine compliance with all zoning regulations.
(2) The Police Department, Building Inspector and Planning Board shall, within a reasonable time, not to exceed 30 days, report the results of their examinations to the Town Clerk.
(Ord. 09-127, passed 12-15-2009)