Any person owning or proposing to construct any private utility line or system outside the corporate limits of the town and desiring to have the line connected with the public utility lines and systems of the town for the purpose of making water or sewer service available to consumers, shall make written application to the Board for permission to make connections. Applications will be received and acted upon by the Board only in accordance with and pursuant to the terms and provisions of this section. The application must be accompanied by a map made by a registered engineer or registered land surveyor authorized to practice in the state, which map shall show accurately the property to be served with water or sewer service, and if within any real estate development or subdivision, the lots and the layout of streets therein.
(1988 Code, § 22-209)