Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Park and Recreation Board shall:
1. Have general policy-making and planning powers over all Municipal parks, subject to the provisions of this Charter and appropriations of Council;
2. Accept financial and land donations, subject to the approval of the majority of Council;
3. Promulgate rules, regulations, and policies, which shall be subject to the approval of the majority of Council;
4. Consult with the Planning Commission on all matters of mutual interest;
5. Have such other powers and duties as may be conferred upon it by Council.
(Amended November 6, 1990)