Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Officers shall consist of a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson and a Secretary elected by the Preservation Commission who shall serve a term of one year and shall be eligible for re-election, but no members shall serve as an officer for more than two consecutive years. The Chairperson shall preside over meetings. In the absence of the Chairperson, the Vice Chairperson shall perform the duties of the Chairperson. If both are absent, a temporary Chairperson shall be elected by those present.
(B) The Secretary to the Preservation Commission shall have the following duties:
(1) Take minutes of each Preservation Commission meeting;
(2) Be responsible for publication and distribution of copies of the minutes, reports and decisions of the Preservation Commission to the members of the Preservation Commission;
(3) Give notice as provided in this subchapter or by law for all public hearings conducted by the Preservation Commission;
(4) Advise the Mayor of vacancies on the Preservation Commission and expiring terms of members; and
(5) Prepare and submit to the city a complete record of the proceedings before the Preservation Commission on any matter requiring Council consideration.
(1986 Code, § 2.33.050) (Ord. 1498, passed - -1998)