§ 32.132  REPORTS.
   The City Collector shall make reports regarding delinquent special assessments and special taxes as are required by statute, and shall make reports to the City Council, showing what money has been received and the source thereof and the activities of his or her office, as the City Council may provide.
(1986 Code, § 2.40.080)