Requests for certificates of compliance may be made by any person owning real property subject to the provisions of this chapter or a vendee of the person pursuant to a contract of sale of the property. Requests for a certificate of compliance shall include a site plan, notarized deed and its title report, and any other maps or documents required by the Planning Director.
(Prior Code, § 16.12.020) (Ord. 670, passed - -1998)