Soils reports shall be provided in accordance with the Cal. Gov’t Code §§ 66490 and 66491.  Soils reports shall be submitted to the Town Engineer and shall include at least, but not only: a preliminary soils report based upon adequate test borings and prepared by a civil engineer registered in this state shall be required for every subdivision requiring a final map.  If it is determined that a potential soils problem or soils related hazard may exist, such a preliminary soils report may be required for a subdivision requiring a parcel map.
(Prior Code, § 16.07.140)  (Ord. 670, passed - -1998)