Any aggrieved person may enforce the provisions of this chapter by means of a civil injunctive action. Any person who commits, or proposes to commit, an act in violation of this chapter may be enjoined therefrom by any court of competent jurisdiction. An action for injunction under this section may be brought by any aggrieved person, by County Counsel, the District Attorney, the Town Attorney, or by any person or entity which will fairly and adequately represent the interests of the protected class.
(Ord. 816, passed 4-4-2018)