Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. The following regulations shall apply to towers and/or antennas for the purpose of private radio, television, or satellite reception and antennas for amateur radio. Said private facilities shall only require an administrative accessory use permit issued by the zoning administrator or building official.
1. Amateur radio station operators/receive only antennas. This chapter shall not govern any tower, or the installation of any antenna, that is thirty five feet (35') or less in height and is owned and operated by a federally licensed amateur radio station operator or is used exclusively for receive only antennas.
2. The telecommunication facility shall not be located in any required yard or on any publicly dedicated easement.
3. Accessory structures in a residential base zone shall be architecturally compatible (as defined in subsection 9-21-4L5 of this chapter) with the principal permitted dwelling.
4. The telecommunication facility is only for private, not commercial, use.
5. The telecommunication facility is accessory to a permitted principal use on the same property. (Ord. O2012-8, 9-11-2012)