Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Special insurance and a Park and Recreation Department permit are required and additional security may be required for special events that include any of the following:
(1) Consumption of alcoholic beverages;
(2) Groups over 250;
(4) Non-routine or high risk activities;
(5) Use of equipment or activities that may cause injury;
(6) Subject to review by the Village Administrator or his or her designee.
(B) Groups or individuals providing insurance are required to:
(1) Submit a certificate of insurance to the village no later than 21 days before the event;
(2) Name the village as an additional insured;
(3) Specify the date, park/facility and nature of the event on the insurance certificate;
(4) State on the insurance certificate that host liquor liability is part of coverage (if alcoholic beverages will be served);
(5) Obtain $1,000,000 minimum general liability coverage (combined single limit).
(Ord. 855, passed 2-21-2007; Am. Ord. 961, passed 4-21-2010)