Any person desiring to place an electronic amusement game or device on his business premises in the city shall make application to the City Clerk or the Police Chief.  Upon payment of the appropriate fee, the City Clerk or Police Chief shall issue to the applicant a license certificate authorizing him to place the amusement device on his business premises, provided the regulations promulgated in this chapter are strictly complied with.  All license certificates issued hereunder shall be in the form approved by the City Council.
(Ord. 1189-1982, passed -  -82)  Penalty, see § 112.99