Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) As the meeting progresses, the following memoranda shall be kept:
(1) The date, time and place of the meeting;
(2) The members of the Town Council recorded as either present or absent;
(3) The general substance of all matters proposed, discussed or decided;
(4) A record of all votes taken, by individual members if there is a roll call; and
(5) Any additional information required under I.C. 5-14-1.5-3.5 or 5-14-1.5-3.6 of this chapter or any other statute that authorizes a governing body to conduct a meeting using an electronic means of communication.
(B) The memoranda are to be available within a reasonable period of time after the meeting for the purpose of informing the public of the Town Council’s proceedings. The minutes, if any, are to be open for public inspection and copying.
(I.C. 5-14-1.5-4(b) and (c))