§ 53.09  GRIEVANCES.
   Any resident having a grievance relating to refuse collection service within the city and wishing to be heard shall state their grievance in writing and submit a copy to the City Clerk/Treasurer who shall call the grievance to the attention of the City Council at its earliest meeting date. The City Council shall pass on all grievances.
(Prior Code, § 911.090)  (Ord. passed 7-5-1989; Ord. passed 6-6-2001)