Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application for a mobile home permit shall be made in writing to the City Clerk. The application shall state:
(1) The proposed location (legal description of lot or address) where the mobile home is to be placed;
(2) Size and type of the mobile home and size of the lot on which the mobile home is to be placed and a diagram showing measurements of the lot and mobile home and showing proposed location of the mobile home upon the lot, together with measurements showing the distance between mobile home and front, side and rear boundaries of the lot;
(3) Proposed method of sewerage, water and electricity connections;
(4) Type of proposed foundation; and
(5) Type of proposed skirt to screen opening beneath the mobile home.
(B) Applicant shall pay all fees in accordance with the schedule of fees in force for permits. The application shall be subject to the approval of the Planning and Zoning Board of the city and the City Council. For each application to place a mobile home, a fee as set by the City Council by motion or resolution shall be paid to the City Clerk. The cost of legal publication and required notices shall be the responsibility of the applicant. Each applicant shall also submit an accurate legal description and map of the land and existing buildings. A certified abstractor’s list of all owners of property located within 300 feet of subject property shall be submitted.
(C) The Planning Commission shall publish a notice of the public hearing in an official paper or a newspaper of general circulation in the city, at least 15 days prior to the date of the public hearing giving the time and place of the public hearing and the proposed mobile home placement. Notice shall be mailed to all owners of property located within 300 feet of the subject property at least 20 days prior to the hearing.
(`93 Code, § 12-632) (Ord. 1124, passed 3-8-88)