Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following shall be provided to the Building Official and/or Durant Municipal Planning Commission and City Council with all requests for review of the proposed installation of a manufactured home.
(1) Recent actual photographs of all sides of the subject manufactured home photographs must depict the identical model to be used. (Accurate architectural renderings are acceptable).
(2) Exterior dimensions of the subject manufactured home;
(3) Type of roof materials to be used;
(4) Pitch of roof and dimensions of the roof overhang;
(5) Description of the exterior finish– photograph shall depict finish to be used;
(6) Foundation materials and foundation plan;
(7) Plot plan showing the placement of the manufactured home on the subject lot;
(8) Make, model, and year of fabrication;
(9) Proof of compliance with HUD standards.
(B) Additional requirements as to landscaping, lighting, screening, access-ways, building setbacks, and other site standards may be imposed by the city for the protection of all properties or property owners in the neighborhood or surrounding area, provided that such requirements are either made in writing prior to the issuance of the building permit for the placement of the manufactured home or made by means of an action of the City Council.
(Ord. 1287, passed 8-10-99)