Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) For the purposes of this subchapter the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them except where the context clearly indicates a different meaning:
ADJACENT. Shall include any property which is separated by only a street, alley, easement, or public way as well as any property which is physically attached to, or adjoining the subject property.
NEARBY. Shall be defined as and include any location within 300 feet of, or the nearest five residential structures in each direction from the proposed site–whichever is the shortest distance from the subject lot or property.
(B) A manufactured home may be installed in an R-2 or R-3 residential district upon approval of the Building Official provided that:
(1) It is a “Class A Manufactured Home” as defined in § 152.01;
(2) A building permit is received prior to the installation of the manufactured home; and
(3) All of the standards and guidelines of this subchapter are met to the satisfaction of the Building Official.
(C) (1) Any class of manufactured home may be installed in any R-1, R-2, R-3, or R-4 Residential District upon fulfilling the requirements established in § 153.02, § 152.31(F), and also receiving the affirmative recommendation of the Planning Commission and approval of the City Council as outlined in § 153.03.
(2) Requirements of § 153.02 include minimum lot size, minimum set-backs, minimum utility connections, minimum parking spaces, receipt of appropriate building permit, and land ownership, home ownership, and residency by owner guidelines.
(3) Requirements of § 153.03 include appropriate application procedures, payment of fees, legal notification, minimum public hearings, and publication guidelines.
(Ord. 1287, passed 8-10-99)