Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Site plan review by Planning Commission and City Council. Prior to approval of a permit by the Building Official for the construction of a new manufactured housing development or expansion of an existing mobile home park, a site plan shall be reviewed and recommended for approval by the Durant Municipal Planning Commission then accepted and approved by the Durant City Council.
(B) Conditions. In approving the site plans for manufactured housing developments, the Planning Commission and City Council shall determine that adequate provisions are made for the following:
(1) Vehicular traffic to and from the development as well as traffic internal to the development, including adequate access for emergency vehicles and personnel, postal service and other public and private services and individuals who may require access to the premises;
(2) Pedestrian traffic to and from the proposed manufactured home sites, common facilities and parking areas on the premises;
(3) Common recreation areas, including any needed screening or landscaping;
(4) Utilities which meet the standards set forth herein;
(5) A storm-water runoff system, allowing for safe and efficient drainage throughout the manufactured home development and preventing the impairment of or negative impact to any off-site property.
(C) Final development plan. Prior to the issuance of a certificate of occupancy, a final development plan must first be reviewed and approved by the planning staff, Planning Commission and City Council. Upon receipt of approval for the final development plan, said plan shall be recorded with the Community Development Department of the City of Durant and filed of record in the Bryan County Clerk’s Office. In addition, the corners of all manufactured home spaces shall be clearly marked on the ground with iron stakes.
(Ord. 1287, passed 8-10-99)