Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) This subchapter shall be enforced by the Plumbing Inspector or the Mechanical Inspector or assistants representing the city.
(B) The Inspector may deny, suspend, revoke or refuse to renew any license or registration issued or applied for under the provisions of this subchapter for any of the following reasons:
(1) Material misstatement, misrepre- sentation or fraud in obtaining the registration;
(2) Loaning or illegally using a registration;
(3) Violating any ordinance or regulation for the installation of electrical facilities made or enacted by the city;
(4) Commitment of any act of gross negligence, incompetency or misconduct in the practice of electrical contractor or journeyman electrician;
(5) Employment of any person required to be registered or obtain a permit who has not obtained such registration or permit; or
(6) Wilfully failing to perform normal business obligations without justifiable cause.
(C) Any person whose registration or license has been revoked by the Inspector may apply for new registration one year from the date of such revocation, provided his or her state license has not been suspended or revoked.
(`93 Code, § 5-410) (Ord. 1155, passed 12-11-90)