Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The conditional use permit application shall be accompanied by a site plan which shall include the following information:
(1) Location of all buildings on lots including both existing and proposed structures;
(2) Location and number of existing and proposed parking spaces;
(3) Lot dimensions and area;
(4) Existing and proposed setbacks of all buildings to be located on the property in question;
(5) A legal description of property under consideration; and
(6) The information requested on the sketch plan form, when applicable.
(B) In making its determination on a proposed conditional use, the City may consider the nature of the adjoining land or buildings, whether or not a similar use is already in existence and located on the same premises or on other lands in close proximity, the effect upon traffic into and from the premises, and any other factor(s) the City deems necessary in its consideration for determining the effect of the use on the general welfare, public health and safety.
(C) (1) A violation of any condition set forth in a conditional use permit shall be a violation of this chapter. Failure to correct the violation after 30 days following official notice of the violation shall be cause for termination of the permit.
(2) A conditional use permit shall become null and void one year after being granted by the City Council unless the applicant has used the permit, or if the use was begun by the applicant within one year of having the permit approved, but then discontinued the use for more than 90 days, then the permit shall also become null and void.
(Ord. passed 3-20-2002, § 20, sub. 3)