Council may amend the provisions of this chapter in the manner prescribed by Act 246 of the Public Acts of 1945, as amended.  A proposed amendment may be originated by Council, the Planning Commission or by petition.  All proposals not originating with the Commission shall be referred to said body for a report thereon before any action is taken on the proposal by Council.
(Ord. Unno.  Passed 9-13-76.)