Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) For each petition for $300:
(1) An appeal from decision of the Building Inspector;
(2) An application for the approval by the Board of Zoning Appeals for special exception; and
(3) An application for the approval by the Board of Zoning Appeals for variance.
(B) For each petition for $300:
(1) Amendment to this chapter; or
(2) Zoning change.
(C) For each filing for site development:
(1) For multi-family projects and those projects within the C-1 or C-2 Districts subject to department head review, $100.
(2) For multi-family projects and those projects within C-3, I-1 or I-2 Districts subject to Plan Commission review, $400.
(D) For each filing for a housing subdivision:
(1) For the preliminary plat plan for a subdivision, $500.
(2) For each filing for secondary plat plan, $500 plus $20 per lot.
(3) For each filing for final plat plan, $300.
(E) No part of any filing fee paid pursuant to this section shall be returnable to the applicant, appellant or petitioner.
(Prior Code, § 150.253) (Ord. 1999-11, passed 1-18-2000; Ord. 2015-9, passed 7-7-2015)