Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All users required to obtain a wastewater discharge permit must submit a permit application.
(B) The Superintendent may require all users to submit as part of an application the following information:
(1) All information required by § 54.105(B) of this chapter;
(2) Description of activities, facilities and plant processes on the premises, including a list of all raw materials and chemicals used or stored at the facility which are, or could accidentally or intentionally be, discharged to the POTW;
(3) Number and type of employees, hours of operation and proposed or actual hours of operation;
(4) Each product produced by type, amount, process or processes, and rate of production;
(5) Type and amount of raw materials processed (average and maximum per day);
(6) Site plans, floor plans, mechanical and plumbing plans, and details to show all sewers, floor drains and appurtenances by size, location and elevation, and all points of discharge;
(7) Time and duration of discharges; and
(8) Any other information as may be deemed necessary by the Superintendent to evaluate the wastewater discharge permit application.
(C) Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be processed and will be returned to the user for revision.
(Prior Code, § 50.20(4.5))