Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) If the property owner fails to satisfy any requirement of this chapter, the City must notify the property owner by certified mail, return receipt requested, and first class mail to the address listed on the ad valorem tax roll.
(B) The notice of violation must also be posted at the property where the nuisance activities occurred. The notice of violation must contain at least the following information:
(1) The address and parcel identification number of the property;
(2) A description of the facts constituting a violation of this chapter;
(3) A statement that the property has been declared to be a chronic nuisance;
(4) A statement that unless the property owner files a timely request for hearing pursuant to § 141.05, the property owner is deemed to have waived the right to contest the notice of violation; and
(5) A statement that the costs of any unpaid chronic nuisance services provided by the city will be charged to the property owner and be a lien against the real estate.
(Ord. 9050, passed 5-3-16)