Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The applicant shall contact the city clerk to receive an application form and pay a nonrefundable filing fee of $50. The application shall contain the following minimum information:
(1) Address of property;
(2) Legal description;
(3) Owner's name;
(4) Manager's name, if other than owner;
(5) Address of any other establishments owned/managed by the applicant;
(6) Description of the property, with pictures (inside and out);
(7) Number of rooms available to be rented, if a bed and breakfast;
(8) Site plan showing buildings and proposed off-street parking;
(9) Description of the operating plan for the establishment; and
(10) Names of adjoining (touching) property owners.
(11) An affidavit from the manager identified in the application attesting that such manager: is designated to receive notices; is authorized by the owner to take remedial action and respond to any violation related to the property; and, maintains a residence or office within the City.
(B) Once a completed application is received and the filing fee is paid, the city clerk shall forward the application to the Engineering and Urban Services Department for further processing.
(Ord. 7508, passed 3-5-91; Am. Ord. 9043, passed 4-5-16)