(a) In addition to imposing a monetary penalty against a person convicted of an offense under this chapter, a court may do one or more of the following:
(1) require the person, at the person's expense, to attend a responsible pet ownership program approved by the director;
(2) revoke any permit issued to the person under this chapter;
(3) require the person to have any animal owned by the person spayed or neutered within a time period specified by the court; or
(4) impose any other conditions or restrictions that would reasonably abate the violation for which the person was convicted.
(1) order the impoundment of any animal owned by the person, forfeit the person's ownership of the animal, and award sole possession of the animal to the city; or