(a) A person engaging in commercial promotion shall register with the city as a commercial promoter. Commercial promoter registration must be submitted on a form provided by the director for that purpose.
(b) A complete commercial promoter registration application must contain the following information:
(1) The legal name, street address, mailing address, electronic mailing address, and telephone number of the registrant.
(2) Any aliases the registrant intends to use in connection with any commercial promotion.
(3) The names, street addresses, mailing addresses, electronic mailing addresses, and telephone numbers of all partnerships, corporations, or other business entities (including DBAs) associated with the registrant that will appear on any marketing materials advertising, promoting, or producing a promoted event.
(4) The name, street address, mailing address, electronic mailing address, and telephone number of a person or persons who can be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in the event of an emergency condition involving a promoted event connected to the registrant.
(5) The name, street address, mailing address, electronic mailing address, and telephone number of the registered agent for the registrant, if any.
(6) Tax identification number.
(7) Such additional information as the registrant desires to include or that the director deems necessary to aid in the determination of whether the requested registration should be granted.
(c) A registrant shall notify the director within 30 days after any change in the information contained in the commercial promoter registration.
(d) A commercial promoter registration expires two years from the date of registration. Registrants may renew his or her registration for the next two-year period before the expiration of the current period, but not before 30 days prior to expiration. (Ord. 32239)