Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   Any owner, lienholder, or mortgagee of record who is jointly or severally aggrieved by a municipal court order issued under this article may appeal by filing in state district court a verified petition setting forth that the municipal court’s decision is illegal, in whole or in part, and specifying the grounds of the illegality. The petition must be filed by an owner, lienholder, or mortgagee of record within 30 calendar days after the respective dates a copy of the municipal court order is mailed to each in compliance with Section 27-16.7(f) of this chapter; otherwise, the order will become final as to each person upon expiration of each person’s respective 30-calendar-day period. An appeal in state district court is limited to a hearing under the substantial evidence rule.  (Ord. Nos. 24457; 26455)