§ 151.60  APPEALS.
   Appeals to the City Council acting as the Board of Appeals and Adjustments may be taken by any affected person where it is alleged that there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative officer of the city in the enforcement of the zoning code. No mailed or published notice of the hearing on the appeal is required, but a public hearing shall be held on each appeal.