Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Naming the east-west alley connecting Frazier Street and Union Street to Harold Mason Lane.
Renaming Ridgeview Drive to Magellan Drive.
Renaming Magellan Drive to Magellan Way.
Naming the east-west alley from Frazier Street and between East 32nd and East 33rd Streets to Harold Mason Lane.
Renaming Willow Run between 12th Street and Pike Street to Brewworks Boulevard.
Renaming Brewworks Boulevard to Jillian’s Way.
Naming an east-west alley between 4th Street and 5th Street running from Madison Avenue to Russell Street to Ziegler’s Way.
Renaming Mullins Street as Michael Partin Court.
Renaming West 20th Street to Police Memorial Drive.
Renaming Reid Street to Kelly Furnish Street.
Renaming that portion of West 11th street lying between Pike Street and Main Street to Goetta Place.
Naming the east-west alley on the north side of 924 Main Street Dr. James Kelly Alley.
Naming the right-of- way at the foot of Greenup Street as Ben Bernstein Place.
Naming the public right-of-way running between Beech Avenue and Indiana Avenue as Daniel Goodenough Court.
Various streets and roads, or portions thereof, in Devou Park are hereby renamed as follows:
(1) Home Road - Home Road off of Montague Road north to dead end at the Children’s Home;
(2) Museum Drive - The drive off of Montague Road north to dead end at the Behringer- Crawford Museum;
(3) Prisoners Lake Drive - The road formerly known as North Park Drive beginning at Montague Road and Bandshell Boulevard north past Prisoners Lake to Parkway Avenue;
(4) Bandshell Boulevard - The road formerly known as Park Road beginning at Montague Road and Prisoners Lake Drive east along side of the Bandshell to Park Lane and Rotary Lane;
(5) Shelter House Drive - The road formerly known as Devou Park Drive (closed during the golf course expansion) off of Montague Road between its intersection with Golfview Drive and Bandshell Boulevard and Prisoners Lake Drive;
(6) Golfview Drive - The road formerly known as Park Drive beginning at Montague Road past the clubhouse on Audubon Road to the dead end;
(7) Montague Road - The road running from Sleepy Hollow Road and Ludlow through the park past Bandshell Boulevard, Golfview Drive, Haven Gillespie Boulevard to Pike Street and Lewis Street;
(8) Park Lane - The road formerly known as West Park Lane beginning at Bandshell Boulevard and Rotary Lane and running past Jerome Avenue and Devou Drive to the Overlook;
(9) Rotary Lane - The road formerly known as West Park Drive beginning at Bandshell Boulevard and Park Lane running past Rotary Grove to Haven Gillespie Boulevard and Devou Drive;
(10) Devou Drive - The road formerly known as West Park Drive beginning at Park Lane running past Rotary Lane and Haven Gillespie Boulevard to Western Avenue; and
(11) Haven Gillespie Boulevard - The road running from Montague Road to Rotary Lane and Devou Drive.
Renaming the ascent at Roebling’s Bridge One Roebling Way.
Renaming three roadways at or adjacent to the Fidelity Investments campus as follows:
(1) The roadway from KY 17 to the intersection roundabout where Magellan Way and Howe Drive connect will be named Highland Pike;
(2) The roadway that intersects with the intersection roundabout from where Highland Pike on the south side of the roundabout will be named Magellan Way; and
(3) The roadway that intersects with the intersection roundabout from where Highland Pike on the north side of the roundabout will be named Howe Drive.
Renaming the public right-of-way known as Holdsbranch Road, specifically the section of Holdsbranch Road from KY17/Madison Pike to Braid Way, as Tuscanyview Drive.
Designating and co- naming 12th Street as 12th Street/Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard.
Changing the name of a street in the Levassor Park neighborhood from Levassor Avenue to Levassor Place.
Changing the name of a portion of Main Street to Hellmann’s End to honor the Hellmann Lumber Company.
Naming the new public right-of-way connecting Twelfth Street/Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to the new St. Elizabeth Medical Center Covington as “James Simpson, Jr. Way”.
Naming the alley that is located parallel to and between Decoursey Avenue and Church Street, and that runs from 36th Street to Southern Avenue, Katie O’Donnell Way.
Naming the alley between Fourth and Seventh Streets that runs parallel and between Greenup and Scott Streets Legacy Way.
Amending Ord. O- 37-07 by changing the name of Twelfth Street/Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard to Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard.
Honoring Ron Einhaus by changing the name of David Street to Ron Einhaus Way.
Naming an alley “Eifert Family Way”, located behind Holy Cross High School.
Naming the alley that runs east to west between Washington Avenue and Russell Street, north of Pike Street and south of Sixth Street, “Innovation Alley”.
Changing the name of the street commonly known as Jillians Way to Simon Kenton Way.
Renaming a portion of Seventh Street, running east from Garrard Street to its end, Battelle Lane.
Naming an unnamed alley running west of Madison Avenue, north of West Fourth Street and west property located at 18 West Fourth Street, “Eva G. Farris Way” in recognition of her many contributions to the city.