Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. License Required: Any commercial enterprise, educational, religious, governmental or charitable use promoting the use of a donation drop box on any lot in the town of Cortland is required to obtain a donation drop box license annually.
B. Application Information: Every donation drop box license shall provide the following:
1. Name And Address: The name and address of the donation drop box owner.
2. Location: The location of the donation drop box.
3. Agreement: A copy of the agreement with the property owner authorizing the donation drop box owner to place a donation drop box on the premises.
4. Proof Of Insurance: The donation drop box owner shall maintain liability insurance in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) and name the town of Cortland as an additional insured.
5. License Fee: Applicants granted a license shall pay to the town a fee specified in section 1-8-13 of this code. (Ord. 2011-05, 1-24-2011)