A landowner in the city who desires to challenge on substantive ground the validity of this zoning ordinance or map, or any provision thereof which prohibits or restricts the use or development of land in which he or she has an interest, may submit a curative amendment to the City Council with a written request that his or her challenge and proposed amendment be heard and decided as provided in 53 P.S. §§ 10609.1 and 10609.2 of the Planning Code. As with other proposed amendments, the curative amendment shall be referred to the Planning Commission and the County Department of Planning at least 30 days before the public hearing is conducted by City Council.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)