§ 156.166  PETITIONS.
   Petitions for amendment shall be filed with the Planning Commission and the petitioner, upon such filing shall pay an advertising deposit and a filing fee, in accordance with a schedule established by City Council resolution. The Planning Commission shall review the proposed amendment and report its findings and recommendations in writing to City Council.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)