§ 156.165  GENERAL.
   The City Council may introduce and consider amendments to this chapter and to the zoning map, as proposed by a member of the City Council, by the Planning Commission, or by a petition of a person residing or owning property within the city, in accordance with 53 P.S. §§ 10609 of the Planning Code.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)