Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Permitted uses.
(1) Permitted uses shown for District I-1;
(2) Bulk storage of gasoline, fuel oil or other inflammable or explosive liquids (2,000 gallons maximum);
(3) Steel fabricators;
(4) Metal goods manufacture with foundries, heavy presses and the like;
(5) Chemical industry;
(6) Asphalt manufacture or refining;
(7) Concrete plant, rock crushing;
(8) Monuments works; and
(9) Essential services and structures.
(B) Special exceptions.
(1) Agriculture (see § 156.097); and
(2) Outside recreational uses.
(C) Conditional uses.
(1) Conditional uses in District I-1;
(2) Mineral excavation (see § 156.104);
(3) Mobile home parks;
(4) Planned commercial projects;
(5) Gasoline service stations;
(6) Permitted uses in Districts C-1 and C-2;
(7) Wrecking or dismantling of motor vehicle (storage of the parts and materials from such operations and the storage of other junk (see § 156.099));
(8) Bulk storage of gasoline, fuel oil or other inflammable or explosive liquids where total capacity per site exceeds 2,000 gallons (tank to be measured in accordance with water capacity); and
(9) Non-conforming re-use, in accordance with § 156.036.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)