Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Permitted uses.
(1) Wholesale, storage (retail sales shall not exceed 25% of gross sales);
(2) Building materials/lumber yards;
(3) Distributing plant, parcel delivery service and motor trucking center;
(4) Bottling plant;
(5) Public garage, auto and mobile equipment repair;
(6) Contractor, equipment storage in opaque enclosure equipment, exempt from enclosed storage, shall include the following: operable vehicles; mobile motorized equipment; trailers and trailer mounted equipment;
(7) Light manufacturing (as defined in this chapter) including production of the following goods: home appliances; electrical instruments; office machines; precision instruments; electronic devices; timepieces; jewelry; optical goods; musical instruments; novelties; wood products; printed material; lithographic plates; type composition; machine tools, dyes, and gauges; ceramics; apparel; lightweight nonferrous metal castings; sheet metal products; plastic goods; pharmaceutical goods and food products, but not including animal slaughtering curing nor rendering of fats;
(8) Research center;
(9) Storage of coal and other bulk products;
(10) Bakery goods, candy manufacture without a retail outlet;
(11) Laundry, cleaning and dyeing plants; and
(12) Essential services and structures.
(B) Special exceptions.
(1) Agriculture (see § 156.097); and
(2) Outside recreational uses.
(C) Conditional uses.
(1) Mobile home parks;
(2) Planned commercial projects;
(3) Gasoline service stations;
(4) Mineral excavation (see § 156.104);
(5) Permitted uses in Districts C-1 and C-2;
(6) Expansion for existing commercial uses; and
(7) Non-conforming re-use, in accordance with § 156.036.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)