Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Permitted uses.
(1) Non-residential uses permitted in R-2;
(2) Retail stores and shops;
(3) Wholesale and distributors, no outside storage;
(4) Restaurants, tea rooms;
(5) Inside storage facilities;
(6) Banks, studios and offices;
(7) Service establishments, such as barber shops, beauty parlors and commercial laundry (include coin operated laundry);
(8) Dry cleaning, pressing or tailor shops using non-explosive solvents;
(9) Hotel or motel;
(10) Theater or assembly hall;
(11) Pool hall, bowling alleys or any legal inside recreational use;
(12) Bakery goods and candy manufacturer with retail outlet in which a minimum of 25% of manufactured output is sold retail from the premises;
(13) Bus or taxi stations;
(14) Printing establishments;
(15) Automobile sales, including minor repairs and service conducted inside the building;
(16) Commercial parking (surface or within a building);
(17) Club, lodge or fraternities;
(18) Taverns, cocktail lounges;
(19) Gasoline service stations;
(20) Drive-in facilities;
(21) Car washing;
(22) Industrial office buildings; and
(23) Essential services.
(B) Special exceptions.
(1) Residential use in combination with commercial use;
(2) Essential structures;
(3) Outside recreational uses, as defined; and
(C) Conditional uses.
(1) Industrial uses;
(2) Non-residential conditional uses shown for District R-2; and
(3) Non-conforming re-use, in accordance with § 156.036.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)