Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Permitted uses.
(1) Permitted uses shown for District R-1;
(2) Accessory uses permitted in R-1;
(3) Multiple dwellings, except mobile homes;
(4) Group housing projects, except mobile homes;
(5) Rooming houses, except mobile homes;
(6) Recreation areas (accessory use);
(7) Educational or day-care school; and
(8) Essential services
(B) Special exceptions.
(1) Special exceptions shown for District R-1;
(2) Bed and breakfast facilities;
(3) Essential structures; and
(4) Outside recreational uses, as defined.
(C) Conditional uses.
(1) Conditional uses shown for District R-1;
(2) Clubs, lodges or fraternities; and
(3) Non-conforming re-use, in accordance with § 156.036.
(Ord. 1347, passed 3-18-1991)