Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All plans shall be legibly drawn on an acceptable drafting media and four prints shall be submitted for approval.
(B) Plans shall be prepared by a registered professional engineer licensed in the state.
(C) The plan shall show or be accompanied by the following:
(1) Description of covenants, if any;
(2) Title to include:
(a) Location by municipality, county and state;
(b) Names and addresses of the owner or owners;
(c) Name and seal of registered professional surveyor who surveyed the property and the registered engineer who prepared the plan; and
(d) North arrow, date and graphic scale.
(3) Tract boundaries with bearings, distances and area in acres to the nearest hundredths;
(4) Existing easements, their location, width and distance;
(5) Contours of vertical intervals of two feet;
(6) Datum to which contour elevations refer;
(7) Bench marks;
(8) Number to identify each lot or site;
(9) Existing physical features to include:
(a) Watercourses, culverts, bridges and drains;
(b) Buildings, sewers, water mains and fire hydrants;
(c) Street and alleys on or adjacent to the tract, including name;
(d) Subsurface condition of the tract; and
(e) Names and addresses of abutting property owners.
(10) Lot lines and dimensions;
(11) Building lines;
(12) Reservations of grounds for public use and/or recreation;
(13) All proposed rights-of-way and easements;
(14) Location, name and width of all proposed streets and alleys and paved cartway widths, plus all sidewalks and crosswalks;
(15) Profiles showing existing ground and proposed centerline street grades, and typical cross sections of roadways and sidewalks;
(16) General drainage plan for storm water;
(17) A plan of the proposed sanitary sewerage system or a plan, where required, showing the proposed location of on-lot sewage disposal facilities. The plan shall include location of manholes, invert elevations grades and sizes of sanitary sewers; and
(18) A plan of the proposed water distribution system. The size of all water pipes and the location of valves and fire hydrants shall be shown.
(Ord. 1286, passed 6-7-1982)