Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A subdivision sketch plan may be submitted by the developer or property owner as a basis for informal and confidential discussion with the Commission or staff.
(B) Data furnished in a sketch plan shall be at the discretion of the developer. It is suggested that the following items be included in the sketch plan presentation:
(1) Subdivision boundary;
(2) North arrow;
(3) Streets on and adjacent to the tract;
(4) Topographical and physical features;
(5) Proposed general street layout;
(6) Proposed general lot layout;
(7) Proposed easements; and
(8) Information relative to water and sewer lines.
(Ord. 1286, passed 6-7-1982)