Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The city may adopt reasonable fees for reimbursement of costs of setting up, operating and implementing the city’s pretreatment program which may include:
(1) Fees for wastewater discharge permit applications including the costs of processing such applications;
(2) Fees for monitoring, inspection and surveillance procedures, including the costs of collection and analyzing a user’s discharge, and reviewing monitoring reports submitted by users;
(3) Fees for reviewing and responding to accidental discharge procedures and construction;
(4) Fees for filing appeals; and
(5) Other fees as the city may deem necessary to carry out the requirements contained herein.
(B) These charges and fees relate solely to the matters covered by this chapter and are separate from all other fees, fines and penalties chargeable by the city.
(Ord. 1433, passed 7-1-2002)