Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Clerk, Supervisor or their designee shall be responsible for determining that the township hall and the Board meeting room is properly set up for a public meeting.
(B) This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that:
(1) The parking lot, sidewalks, ramps and stairs are clear of snow and ice during winter weather;
(2) The meeting room temperature is appropriate;
(3) Audio-visual equipment that may be used during the meeting is set up and tested;
(4) Adequate seating is available for the anticipated audience;
(5) Nameplates of Township Board members are placed on the Board table; and
(6) Copies of the proposed agenda and any other public materials are placed on a table along with any sign-in sheet and pens.
(Board and Administrative Policies Manual, § 2.21)