Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Township Board shall focus its administrative and budgetary deliberations at a strategic level through the adoption and updating of a strategic plan to provide long-range direction over three years.
(B) The strategic plan shall:
(1) Define long-term outcomes that the Township Board wishes to achieve;
(2) Facilitate introduction of new programs or services in a logical, rational manner;
(3) Link program objectives to resource development;
(4) Be adjusted annually for changes in environment; and
(5) Be reviewed as part of the budget process to align township resources with the strategic plan goals and objectives.
(Board and Administrative Policies Manual, § 2.5)