Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Generally. Nothing in this code or the ordinance adopting this code shall affect any ordinance not in conflict with or inconsistent with this code.
(1) Promising or guaranteeing the payment of money for the township, or authorizing the issuance of any bonds of the township or any evidence of the township’s indebtedness, or any contract or obligations assumed by the township;
(2) Containing any administrative provisions of the Board of Trustees;
(3) Granting any right or franchise;
(4) Making any appropriation;
(5) Levying or imposing taxes;
(6) Providing for local improvements and assessing taxes therefor;
(7) Dedicating or accepting any plat or subdivision in the township;
(8) Extending or contracting the boundaries of the township;
(9) Prescribing the number, classification or compensation of any township officers or employees;
(10) Pertaining to rezoning; and/or
(11) Any other ordinance, or part thereof, which is not of a general and permanent nature.
(C) Ordinances to continue in effect. All the ordinances are hereby recognized as continuing in full force and effect to the same extent as if set out at length in this code.
(D) Ordinances to be on file. The ordinances are on file in the Township Clerk’s office.