Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Clerk shall maintain an inventory of the township’s assets, and shall add or remove assets from the inventory at the time of acquisition or disposal. Department heads shall inventory all assets assigned to their department, at least annually and at the time of acquisition, and shall submit the inventory to the Clerk.
(B) The inventory of assets shall include the following information on each asset:
(1) Acquisition date;
(2) Name and address of vendor;
(3) Description of asset;
(4) Responsible department/person;
(5) Location of asset;
(6) Acquisition cost (if gift, estimated fair value at time of donation);
(8) How acquired (purchase, lease/purchase, construction, condemnation, tax foreclosure,
(9) Estimated life where applicable;
(10) Date and method of authorized disposition; and
(11) Permanent identification number.
(Board and Administrative Policies Manual, § 8.2)