Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Clerk shall be responsible for coordinating all records management procedures and activities for township offices, departments or services.
(B) Duties include the:
(1) Distribution of approved general record retention schedules;
(2) Development, review and approval of township-specific record retention schedules where required;
(3) Distribution of policies, guidelines and standards published by the state, the township and other parties;
(4) Arranging off-site storage facilities for inactive records required;
(5) Arranging digital imaging services where required;
(6) Arranging the substantiated destruction of confidential records with a vendor; and
(7) Coordinating all litigation holds to prevent the destruction of records that are relevant to a Freedom of Information Act, being 5 U.S.C. § 552 request, investigation or litigation.
(Board and Administrative Policies Manual, § 6.2)