Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Township Board may hire independent contractors to provide specialized or requested services on a project or as-needed basis.
(B) All independent contractors will have the following:
(1) A written contract between the township and the contractor;
(2) A federal identification number or Social Security number if a sole proprietor;
(3) Proof of liability and workers’ compensation insurance;
(4) A completed W-9 form; and
(5) Evidence of a legitimate business (e.g., business license, registration, government issued ID card and the like).
(Board and Administrative Policies Manual, § 5.6)