1311.09 APPEAL.
   Any person, firm or corporation which feels aggrieved by any order or finding hereunder may appeal same to Council by filing with the Village Fiscal Officer a written notice of appeal setting forth the grounds therefor. Such appeal shall be filed within twenty days of receipt of the order under Section 1311.03. The appeal shall then be heard by Council within fifteen days of the filing of an appeal. Council, after hearing, may alter, revoke, or amend any order or finding previously issued.
(Ord. 2002-5. Passed 6-24-02; Ord. 2003-1. Passed 1-13-03.)