Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The provisions of this section concerning tire storage applies to all structures where an excess of 100 tires, new, used or waste are stored inside a structure.
(B) The owner, occupant or representative of the business or structure where an excess of 100 tires are stored shall obtain an information permit issued by the Fire Department for the storage of tires inside a structure. The permit must be made available upon request of a Fire Department official.
(C) The owner, occupant or representative of the business must submit the following information:
(1) Name of the business;
(2) Name, date of birth, and social security number of business owner;
(3) Address where the tires are stored;
(4) Estimated maximum number of tires stored at the site;
(5) Name, date of birth, and Social Security number of the person responsible for the tires;
(6) Address and phone number of the person responsible for the tires; and
(7) A statement of acknowledgment, with the structure's owner signature, that the structure owner is aware that tires are being stored inside the structure.
(D) The information permit required under this section must be renewed annually.
(1980 Code, § 94.080) (Ord. 2016, passed 1-23-2001) Penalty, see § 94.999